How to Apply
- Fill in the application form legibly after carefully reading the prospectus. Indicate the programme you wish to study, in the space provided for the purpose. Remit tuition/programme fee, Registration fee, Exam. fee at Study centre. All fees must be remitted in one instalment only.
- Candidates while sending the application form shall follow the instructions given below:
- The application shall be submitted to the Study Centre of the University only where they intend to study. No direct form will be accepted by the University.
- Candidates should submit four copies of passport size photographs of which one must be affixed to the application form at the space provided. The other three copies must be put in a separate cover and enclosed to the application form. On the back of each of these photographs the candidate must mention his name, class and serial number of the admission application from and the programme.
- Before remitting the prescribed fees please make sure that you fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the programme applied for. The fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Admission made to any programme is provisional till the University finally approves it.
- The students shall, whenever they visit the Study centre bring their identity card and fee paid receipt, to be shown on demand.